Consulting Analyst Program – Indonesia(November 2023 Intake)
We offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people, and community. Regardless of your aspirations, Deloitte Consulting SEA offers you a highly inclusive and collaborative workplace with unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential.
At Deloitte Consulting SEA, we are committed in providing you with the opportunity to:
- Excel – Hone technical as well as leadership skills and make an impact by solving complex client problems
- Grow – Grow your career by laying out multiple learning pathways and a clear progression path
- Network – Meet and work with a diverse and iconic network of international colleagues and clients
- Belong – Be a part of an inclusive community that respects diverse backgrounds, voices, and interests
- Harmonize – Experience an understanding working environment that prioritizes personal well-being
Work You Will Do
You will be part of our structured Deloitte Consulting SEA Analyst program, working alongside with some of the best and brightest people anywhere, on behalf of many of the world’s most influential companies. You will be at the center of it all, performing research, data analysis and modelling to tackle complex business problems. In addition, you will contribute directly to the development of proposals, presentations, and publications.
This program will allow you to develop core consulting skills and business acumen whilst gaining access to a wide scope of training and development activities. In addition, you will have an opportunity to work with like-minded people and gain exposure to a variety of projects within the chosen business area.
Within our consulting practice, positions are available for the following portfolio offerings:
- Strategy, Analytics & M&A
- Customer & Marketing
- Core Business Operations
- Human Capital
- Enterprise Technology & Performance
Find out more on the different positions we have under our Consulting Analyst Program here.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
- Available to commence work on 27 November 2023
- Strong academic performance in your bachelor, master, or MBA degree
- Recent graduates with no more than 2 years of working experience are welcomed
- Team player with effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork within or outside a work setting
- Exceptional problem-solving ability. Logical reasoning, creative thinking, comfort with numbers, and the ability to untangle complex issues
- Strong passion for consulting, ability to adapt and cope in a fast pace, challenging work hours and environment
- Fluent verbal and written English
- Willingness to work outside of office base and most of all…
- A sense of humour!
Due to high volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.