Kedutaan besar adalah perwakilan diplomatik yang umumnya berlokasi di ibu kota negara lain, yang menawarkan berbagai layanan diplomatik, termasuk layanan konsuler.
Kepala dari kedutaan besar dikenal sebagai duta besar (bahasa Inggris: ambassador), sedangkan kepala dari komisariat tinggi disebut komisaris tinggi (high commissioner). Istilah kedutaan besar umumnya dapat digunakan sebagai bagian dari sebuah bangunan di mana pekerjaan perwakilan dan pelayanan diplomatik dilakukan. Namun, apa yang dimaksud dengan kedutaan secara tegas ialah delegasi diplomatik itu sendiri, sementara tempat yang digunakan sebagai kantor dan untuk melakukan pekerjaan diplomatik disebut kanselari (chancery).
A. General Information
- Position: Management Support Officer CC
- Embassy: Jakarta, Indonesia
- Salary: IDR 14.500.000 – IDR 21.750.000 (gross)
- Working Hours: 35
- Contract duration: One year, renewal is possible
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Provides general administrative support to the Cultural and Communication Department
- Handles correspondence for the Department
- Keeps the agenda of the Head of Department up-to-date
- Organizes meetings and visits for the Head of department
- Taking notes of CC-meeting, Artistic Meeting and CC COM-meeting
- Maintains contacts with cultural institutions, stakeholders in the cultural field, ministries, government agencies and keeps the contact databases up to date
- Assists in the preparation of (Dutch) cultural visits to Indonesia, such as tours of artists
Erasmus Huis (Cultural Centre)
- Provides general and financial administrative support to the Erasmus Huis
- Responsible to keep the activity overview of Erasmus Huis up-to-date
- Assists with the organization of Erasmus Huis events, such as performances, exhibitions and/or events in the library
- First back-up when the librarian is off duty: registering new members, lending books, maintaining digital reservation system
- Provides support in Social Media presence
- Updating the website of the embassy and Erasmus Huis frequently
- Translates text in English and Bahasa
Results to be achieved to which the MSO contributes
- Embassy staff members and Cultural partners satisfied with services delivered
- Administrative tasks performed effectively and accurately
- Financial administration accurate and up to date
- Events held at Erasmus Huis organized successfully
- Overview of Cultural Activities up to date
Working Experience and Knowledge
- Secretarial Academy or equivalent education
- Knowledge and experience in the field of office management
- Fluency in Indonesian and good command of the English Language, both written and orally.
- Knowledge of Dutch is an advantage
- Knowledge in the field of communication and social media
- Good communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Organization skills
- Client focused, service oriented
- Flexible team player
- Writing skills
- Result oriented
C. Working Environment
The Management Support Officer will be employed within the Cultural and Communication (CC) Department, part of the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Jakarta. The CC Department consists of three expatriate staff and nine locally recruited staff members. The embassy is putting more and more emphasis on individual responsibility and pro-active behavior. He or she will collaborate regularly with staff of the other departments for political, economic, consular and general affairs.
The CC Department of the Dutch embassy manages all Erasmus Huis events, cultural policy, and communication of the embassy and the Cultural Centre.
Description of employee
An efficient management support officer who maintains high standards of accuracy, quality and timeliness. Enjoys providing the best possible support to the staff of the Cultural Department in general and more specifically to the Head and Deputy Head. Is able to both work independently and as part of a team. Has a clear interest in cultural cooperation and is flexible as to the exact assignments and fields covered.
How to apply
Interested candidates can apply before 5 March 2022 by sending a motivation letter and a recent CV
to JAK-CC@minbuza.nl attention Yolande Melsert.