PT Semen Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. previously known as PT Semen Gresik (Persero) Tbk. inaugurated in Gresik on August 7, 1957, is a cement state-owned company that has been the pillar of national development from the time of independence to the present. In 1991, the Company listed itself as the first state-owned company to go public on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) with the issuer code “SMGR”.
Organization Development / Talent Management Officer – Jakarta
About the Job
Plan, analyze, propose, and conduct periodic reviews of organizational development (organizational structure, job analysis, job evaluation and workforce planning) to ensure an effective organization and in line with company strategy.
Plan, supervise and review recommendations related to Talent Management including Talent Acquisition, Talent Identification, Talent Movement and Succesion Planning in the SIG Group so that it can be implemented effectively based on the regulations determined by the Company.
- Plan, analyze, propose and conduct a review of the organizational structure and its implementation within the scope of the Holding Company so that it is in line with the Company’s strategy
- Plan, analyze, propose and review workforce planning within the scope of the Holding Company to align with the company’s strategy
- Plan, analyze, propose and conduct job analysis so that each position has clear duties, responsibilities and authorities in accordance with organizational design
- Plan, analyze and implement job evaluation so that each position has a clear Job Grade that is in accordance with the organizational design
- Ensure the suitability of the Job Specification with the Competency Standard that have been set by the Company so that it is in line with the needs and strategies of the Company
- Plan, supervise and review the employee fulfillment process (including Internal & External Talent Search & Selection) for a position according to the number and time specified
- Plan & facilitate the Talent Identification process to get a Talent Pool according to the applicable guidelines
- Plan & implement the Talent Movement process (Promotion, Demotion & Transfer) in accordance with applicable regulations and guidelines
- Plan & facilitate the Succesion Management process according to applicable guidelines
- Possess Bachelor’s degree in Psychology / Management / Engineering
- Have minimum 4 years experience in the field of HCuman Capital and 3 years in the field of Organization Development / Talent Management
- Have experience in a similar industry is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
Mari bergabung bersama lebih dari 414.000 followers dengan memfollow instagram @officialkerja untuk update lowongan kerja terbaru dan terbaik setiap harinya.
Seluruh proses tahapan seleksi tidak dipungut biaya apapun. Tetap waspada terhadap penipuan.
Tata Cara Pendaftaran:
- Should you are interested with the position and meet the qualifications required, please apply to link below.
Beware of any recruitment fraud!. Recruitment of PT Semen Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. never charge any fee to candidate.
Mari bergabung di Channel Telegram OFFICIALKERJA, agar tidak ketinggalan informasi lowongan kerja terbaru, KLIK DISINI
Perhatian !! Kami tidak pernah meminta imbalan atau biaya dalam bentuk apapun terhadap rekrutmen di situs ini, apabila ada pihak yang mengatasnamakan kami atau perusahaan meminta biaya seperti transportasi atau akomodasi atau yang lainnya bisa dipastikan itu PALSU !!!.